According to the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) “For the 2013–14 academic year, annual current dollar prices for undergraduate tuition, fees, room, and board were estimated to be $15,640 at public institutions, $40,614 at private nonprofit institutions, and $23,135 at private for-profit institutions“.
2016 Study: “Price of Attending an Undergraduate Institution” by the National Center for Education Statistics, U.S. Department of Education.
How to help?
Simply follow the Donation process guide. The receipt will be emailed to your inbox.
- Click the “Donate” link (below)
- If you are not a member, select new customer. If a member, log in with your AEE account information (AEE id #)
- Fill in the *required information (for tax purposes)
- Hit “proceed”
- You will receive the receipt in the email address entered in your contact information
- Thank you for your support!
To donate to the Scholarship Fund click here
Donation Timeline for Corporations
All the donations should be made in the same year the scholarship is issued. For more information please contact the Scholarship Director Priscila Rivere at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your commitment and generosity to our mission of furthering the educational interests of the energy industry.
Your gift is more than a monetary donation – it will help to shape our future!©