The Application Process All individual applicants must be nominated by their local AEE Chapters; individuals in areas where no AEE Chapter exist may apply directly following the guidelines and submit the application with supporting documentation before the mandatory deadline. The Foundation begins accepting applications on January 1st for the coming year. All scholarship forms must be sent electronically to the Scholarship Director (see email address on application form) by May 1st.
Submissions checklist for AEE Chapters (ONLY)
The following attachments must be included in your submission to AEE Foundation Scholarship Director.
For US Applicants
- US Chapter Application form
- US Student Application Form (With Current US address and contact information)
- A personal recommendation from a faculty member of the school that the student is attending that describes the student’s academic standing, character and financial need.
- Current transcript. (unofficial are OK if website address and link is visible)
- A 50-150 Word Statement from student explaining why the student wishes to study energy engineering or energy management. This Statement should also describe financial need.
For US Applicants without a local chapter in their area, submit attachments (2-5) and email to: Scholarship Director Priscila Rivere at: email@example.com
For additional information on submission and eligibility, please contact Priscila Rivere at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770.447.5083 ext. 227, or your local chapter president. Please see instructions below:
Step 2: Fill out student application after January 1st (This form can be completed in the interactive PDF and saved on your computer or printed)
Step 3: Find your local AEE Chapter and submit electronically your completed application form with supporting documents (2-5) to that chapter for nomination. If student resides where are no local AEE Chapters, student must submit electronically the complete application form with supporting documents to: email@example.com
Step 4: The Scholarship Chair for your AEE Chapter will complete the Chapter Recommendation for Scholarship Nominee form and submit it, along with your application documents, to the Scholarship Director of the FAEE, Ms. Priscila Rivere, at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1st (This form can be completed in the interactive PDF and saved on your computer or printed).
Step 5: The Foundation of the Association of Energy Engineers will notify applicants and Chapter Scholarship Chairs of results by US mail and the complete list of recipients will be posted online on August 1st.
Online Forms for Submissions Through Chapters
- US Chapter Recommendation Application (AEE Chapters ONLY)
- US Student Application
- International Chapter Recommendation Application (AEE Chapters ONLY)
- International Student Application
Online Forms for Direct Submissions (US ONLY)