Can You Help Make A DifferenceIn the World
Scholarships are available to candidates obtaining their undergraduate or graduate degrees who are enrolled in an accredited college or university focusing on energy engineering, energy management, environmental engineering, and sustainability.
Steps to a Scholarship
All individual applicants must be nominated by a local AEE Chapter. We begin accepting applications on January 1st. All scholarship forms must be sent electronically to your local AEE Chapter Scholarship Chair by May 1st. Applicants and Chapter Scholarship Chairs are notified of awards by August 1st. Please contact the AEE Scholarships Director or your local AEE chapter for additional information on submission and eligibility.
We are looking for motivated and dedicated individuals studying in the following fields
Energy Efficiency - Energy Engineering - Sustainability - Environmental Engineering - Clean Energy
Buildings & Facilities
Application Document Checklist
- Current Transcripts:
- Official transcripts preferred. Unofficial transcripts should indicate dates, school name, and complete student identification and are subject to audit and review.
- 200-300-word essay indicating why you want to pursue a career in the energy industry, your real financial need, and what your professional/personal goals are.
- Recommendation Letter:
- This could come from a school faculty member, AEE Chapter leader, corporate, or non-profit entities. No more than two letters of recommendation per applicant.
- Additional Documentation:
- You can provide additional information on any awards you’ve received, volunteer records, or other relevant experience you want us to consider with your application (no more than two pages).